We have consent forms that you can use as a template, or to use to give your applicants, if your organization doesn't already have consent forms.
The forms will be located on the Home Page of your account
- When you first log into your account, you will be taken to our Announcement Page:
- The consent forms will be listed under the Compliance Documentation section, near the bottom of the screen
- You will typically need the "Background Investigation - Notice (Authorization and Consent Form)" and the "Applicant Data Collection Form"
- You will be asked to send your applicants the "A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act"
- If you send out the Online Consent Form (available with the Bundle 2 subscription and high), the Summary of Your Rights document will be available to the applicant through the online form