There are several ways to update your organization information.
Submit this Form, update via the My Org menu in Ministry Mobilizer or email our Client Support Team.
Organizational Details Form
- In the upper right-hand side of your account, select the "My Org" menu by clicking on your user initials.
- Select the Organization Details menu
- Click Edit to open the Organization Detail Form
- If you have a popup blocker on, the form will not open.
- If the Edit Details button is inactive, you may not have the user permission to access this. You may need to contact the admin of the account to give you permission. If the admin of the account is who you're changing, you will need to email our Support Team.
- Address - This will change the address that we have in the system
Admin Contact - This will be the main admin and main point of contact of the account. Any system notifications or requested information will be sent to the main admin
- You can have multiple users on the account with admin permissions, but there can only be one main admin and point of contact
- Billing Contact - This will be the person who receives the invoices and receipts
- Credit Card - You are able to update your credit card information or echeck information through this form
Organization Name - The name of the organization that we have in the system
- If your organization has a common name (ex: First Baptist Church, First United Methodist, First Church of the Nazarene) we might need to shortened or add a city name after the church name to separate other accounts
If you are not able to pull up the Organization Details Form, you can email our support team at email@example.com
- Include your organization name and your request of the information that needs to be updated on the account.
- The email request will need to be an email address that is associated with the organization. Either the email address is already on the account, or the domain name of the email must match the organization.