If you are logged into the Protect My Ministry site (Ministry Mobilizer), you are able to view your account's invoices.
If your account is integrated with a Church Management System and you do not have access to Ministry Mobilizer, email our Billing Department at email@example.com and they can send you a copy of your invoice.
- Click on your user initials in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the My Org menu
- Select Invoice History
- If this option is not active (light grey), you do not have permission to view the Invoice History for the account. Contact your account administrator.
- Invoice Number - If you know the Invoice Number, you are able to enter it in and search.
- Invoice Date - If you're looking for invoices within certain dates, you can enter the date range.
- Invoice Range - This dropdown will give you the choices to view all invoices within the last 3 months, the last 6 months, the last 12 months, or for all time
If you are looking for invoices for the subscription fee, these are not sent like the background check invoices. You will need to contact our Billing Department to have a copy of the subscription invoice sent to you. You can contact our Billing Department by either calling 800-319-5581, and ask for our Billing Department, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org