For Ministry Mobilizer users, the Child Safety Training is available for Bundles 1 and higher. For users in other systems, the service can be purchased as a yearly subscription if it is available through your preferred platform.
There are a few ways to send out the Child Safety Training; before ordering a background check, while ordering a background check, or after ordering a background check.
Send the Training Out to New Applicants:
You are able to send out the Training link to your applicants before ordering a background check.
- Click on the Child Safety Training menu.
- Click on +Training
Next enter the applicant's information (first name, last name and email are required).
- Click the Next button.
- Select the version of Training.
- Click Order.
Note: If you have the Bundle 2 or higher subscription, this will create a new entry inside your Pipeline.
Send out the Training while ordering the background check:
While ordering your background check, you have the option of sending out the Child Safety Training at the same time.
- Choose the type of Training to send out to your applicant after choosing the background check package.
- Once you click on the "Order" button on the Summary page, the Training will automatically be sent.
Sending the Training out to existing applicants:
If you have already ordered a background check on your applicant, or if you have the applicant in your Pipeline, you can still send out the training.
- Click on the small gray box to the left side of the applicant's name.
- Click "Email Training Invite" above applicant names.
- Choose the type of Training to send.
- Click Submit Order.