The Reports feature will generate a spreadsheet of all applicants including archived and inactive or other filters as needed.
Create a Report
Step 1: Select Reports
Step 2: Select Filters
Note: The filters available will be limited by your bundle type. For example, only Bundle 4 has Departments.
Step 3: Select Report Status. The default is All but if you only need a list of applicants with completed reports, change the Report Status filter to 'Complete'.
Step 4: Choose your Status and Alert filters.
Step 5: Choose the date range for your applicants. If left blank, it will include all applicants. Or you can choose to only export applicants created for the current year etc.
Step 6: Check the boxes for any additional data you want included on your export.
If you leave the fields on "All" or blank, the report will pull everything in your account.
- Opportunities - Only available with the Bundle 4 subscription. You can export reports from a specific Position. You cannot select more than one Position.
- Departments - Only available with the Bundle 4 subscription. You can export reports from a specific Department. You cannot select more than one Department.
- Billing Reference - Available for all accounts.
- Stages - Only available with the Bundle 3 and 4 subscriptions. You can export reports from a specific Stage. You cannot select more than one Stage.
- Status - Available for all accounts. Export applicants that are marked as Active or Inactive inside your account.
- Alert - Export applicants that have an Alert or do not have an Alert on their background check.
- Applicant Creation Date Range - You can set a Date Range of the background checks you need.
- Note: This is not Background Check complete Date Range. If you are a Bundle 2 subscription or higher, this is the date of the creation of the applicant inside your Pipeline.
- Export Stock Questions? - Only available with the Bundle 3 and 4 subscriptions. Check this checkbox to export the PMM Stock Questions and any answers from the applicants.
- Note: This is not the Custom Stock Questions that Bundle 4 subscriptions can make.
- Export Custom Questions? - Only available with the Bundle 3 and 4 subscriptions. Check this checkbox to export your Custom Questions and the applicants' answers.
- Export Previous Addresses? - Available for Bundle 2 and higher. Check this checkbox to get Previous Addresses that applicants enter in on the Online Consent.