You do not need to have a subscription with us to order background checks. The Bundle Subscriptions add features to your account, depending on the needs of your organization.
Bundle 0 - Basic subscription. No Annual Fee
- Background Checks - The ability to order background checks on your applicants. There is no minimum or maximum number of checks that can be ordered. We will store the background check reports for four years.
Bundle 1 - $175/Year or $17.16/Month
- Child Safety Training - A video training on Child Safety and Child Abuse Awareness with a 25 question quiz at the end. The Employee version of the training is approved for both Youth Camps and Campus Programs for Minors training in Texas and is certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Rescreen Notifications - Using an interval set by your organization, applicants are tracked in a Due for Rescreen tab of your Background Checks menu to provide fast and easy re-screen capability.
Bundle 2 - $325/Year or $31.17/Month
- Online Consent Form - Bundle 2 has access to an online form that can be sent directly to an applicant to capture their information and disclosure and authorization. This form can be customized with your organization's logo or banner. The disclosure and authorization language can be modified to meet your legal and/or insurance needs. The email sent to the applicant can also be customized.
- Pipeline - This feature helps you manage and track your applicants in one area. Manage applicants in bulk when ordering background checks, training or sending the online form invitation.
Bundle 3 - $625/Year or $61.17/Month
- Custom Questions - This feature gives your organization the ability to screen your applicants more thoroughly by adding questions to the online form. The answers to these questions will be found in the applicant's profile and segmented by type.
- Stages - Stages provide additional ways of organizing applicants or creating workflows.
Bundle 4 - $1,025/Year or $101.17/Month
- Departments and Positions - Organize applicants by "Department" and "Positions" labels. Set up users on the account to only be able to view background checks in a certain department. Send specific forms with different questions to an applicant in a Department/Position.
- Multiple Forms - Create multiple Online Forms to send out to the applicants
To view your current bundle:
- Select the My Org menu from your user initials
- Click the Bundle Details menu.
If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your Bundle subscription, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-319-5581 and choose the prompt for Support or click on the "Contact Me" link in the Bundle Details menu.