The Auth column is a way to track who has completed the Online Consent Form (available only for Bundle 2 subscriptions and higher).
None on File
- If you see "None on File" under the Authorization column, this means that the applicant has not yet completed the Online Consent Form, if one was sent out to them.
- If an Online Form was not sent to them, and you have a paper consent form, you can continue with the ordering process.
- If you see "Completed" under the Authorization column, this means that the applicant has completed the Online Consent Form. Note, ordering a background check and certifying that you have a consent form on file (paper) will also update as "Completed".
- This does not mean that the background check is ordered automatically. You will still need to log back into the account to order the background check, after the applicants give consent. (If you would like for background checks to get ordered immediately following the applicant's submission of their consent form, please contact our customer service team to request 'auto order' get set up for your account.
- If you run into any applicants that do not have a status, the Authorization column was a feature added on 01/01/2016. Any applicants in the system older than that date will not have anything under this column.