When you have a Department created, you must have at least one Position to go with it. The Position can be the actual Position of the job (For example, if the Department is Children's Ministry, the Position could be Volunteer or Janitor). The Position is a subcategory of the Department
Create a Position
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right
- Select the "Positions" menu
- Click + New Position
- Name - The name of the Position 255 character limit
- Description - Description that explains the details of this Position. This Description will only appear when your applicants go through the Opportunities link
- Department - The Department that this Position is assigned to
- Form - The Form that is assigned to this Position
Requirements/ Other Requirements - Check the Requirements and Other Requirements for the Position
- These requirements will NOT automatically order a background check. They are simply designed as a reminder during the process of moving the applicants through the Pipeline.
- Add'l Requirements - These will be any other requirements that are not listed as checkboxes.
Notify Emails - If you wish to have external emails notified when an application is received for a particular position that are not affiliated with a user on your account, enter those here.
- Separate multiple emails with a comma or semicolon.
- Place Before - Positions will appear in the default order in which they were created. To re-order the positions, use the "Place Before" drop-down menu
- Show - There is not a way to delete a Position. If you no longer need a Position to be listed through the Opportunites Link, uncheck the "Show" option at the top.