On the bottom of the Forms edit page will be checkboxes for turning on Stock Questions on the Online Consent Form. These Stock Questions are premade questions that you can incorporate on your Form.
- Click on the Settings tab in your lefthand menu
- Choose the Forms option under the Settings tab
- Click on the "Edit" link to the right of your form
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page
Types of Questions
- Ask Education Questions? - Asks applicants to list the highest academic information.
- If ordering the Education Verification, this information will automatically fill out the Education Verification order screen
- Ask Employment Questions? - Asks applicants to list previous employment information
- If ordering the Employment Verification, this information will automatically fill out the Employment Verification order screen.
- Ask Volunteer Questions? - List of organizations where the applicant has volunteered at
- Ask DMV Questions? - Asks applicants if they've had any traffic violations or accidents
- Ask Children Questions? - Asks applicants if they've had anything in their past or present that would prohibit them from working with children and/or students
- Ask Custom Stock Questions? - Only available with the Bundle 4 subscription