You can use Departments if you need to organize your applicants and or background checks by groups. You can also use Departments to function like campuses or locations. Departments also allow you to limit who can view certain reports.
Create a new Department
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right.
- Select the "Departments" menu
- Click the + New Department button
- Name - The name of your Department
- There is a character limit of 256
- Place Before - Departments will appear in the default order in which they were created. To re-order the Departments, use the "Place Before" drop-down menu
- Show - You are not able to delete any Departments. If you no longer need a Department, uncheck this checkbox. The Department will no longer show through the Opportunities link.
Once you have created a Department, you must have at least one Position